May 12, 2013

MY OBJECTION TO JOHN KOMBA AND ALEX SHAURI FOR THE 2015 ELECTION. LAKE NYASA IS NOW A DISTRICT AND JOHN KOMBA IS ITS MP.



 
BY DK. James Zotto, University of Dar es Salaam

I have not seen any substance since he entered the office rather than pomposity.
It is this time, after 8 years in the office that he comes to full people to 'discuss' what he and his incumbents have already dictated! He never tolerated to receive criticisms. To me, he represents his own interests.

I was irritated by his pronouncement that before him, the lake Nyasa people never saw a car and that kids wondered his! FOOLISH! What does a car mean? Has he bought one for them? Since I was born, I saw cars in my mother village, Liuli. I was taken to and from school by mission cars! The civilization of U.M.C.A in the lake corridor cannot be ignored. There have been cars before I was born. This guy doesn't suit us.

Alex Shauri! Still not matured in thinking, and does not represent people of the lake.  Learning from his father, former Bishop Shauri of the Anglican Church-Ruvuma Diocese, whose Cathedral is located in my my village. He is my neighbour as well. It is him who, in essence, is the cause of the crisis of OUR DIOCESE TODAY. 

EXAMPLES ARE MANY. He used a lot of money and projects for his own interests. He commended the current bishop who, in hearts of the many, was not our choice let alone God's! Computers were stolen by his General secretary and sold to malawi. My father, poor fellow, then Chief accountant was held responsible for the acts the bishop and his G. secretary benefited. I am not convinced if Alex did not benefit from the misconducts of his dady!

For Marx, A CLASS REPRODUCES ITSELF! Alex is from that clergy! No hope! We need a courageous, visionary and revolutionary person-new blood-young.  Lets prepare ourselves against these people.

2 comments:

  1. Hoops Kamanga14 May, 2013

    I agree 100% We have nothing in Komba and Alex is just a money monger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Change we Need 2015.

    ReplyDelete

Maoni yako